3110 32nd St, San Diego, CA 92104
This is a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to own 3 beautifully maintained units w/ 4 garaged parking spots on a VERY PRIVATE lot! It’s rare that a property like this comes on the market.
Privacy and Nature in a Prime Location:
Most buyers feel like they have choose between nature/privacy and a great metro San Diego location. This property has BOTH! This property is so unique that it’s a MUST SEE IN PERSON. Driving by is not enough to appreciate all that it has to offer. Below are some highlights:
- Three Units built in 1985. This is incredibly newer built considering most homes in the area are 50-60+ years older.
- A total of 4 garaged parking spots along with 4 more driveway parking spots- 8 SPOTS TOTAL!
- The rear lot is surrounded by trees and greenery which provides privacy and nature. A rare feature in the heart of the city.
- Currently 3bed/3baths (nearly 1,500 sq ft!), 2bed/2bath (1,000 sq ft!), and 1bd/1ba units (400 sq ft.)
- Two main units are HUGE for the area
- Two units have extra large, expansive patios (400 sq ft and 280 sq ft!)
- Plenty of room on the property to landscape and build value
- Numerous upgrades and renovations have been completed in recent years including roof, flooring, paint, solar panels, and more!
- Cash flow potential is huge! Current tenants are provided a lower than market rent. Call agent for details.
- The ideal setup to live in one unit and rent the other!
To learn more about this North Park triplex property or to schedule a tour,
CALL (858) 449-1253 OR EMAIL LAWRENCE@DUPLEXSANDIEGO.COM